The Management of the Height Access Technology Ltd, are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for the safety and health of our employees, contractors, clients and visitors in the workplace.
Health and safety is everyone’s business, and everyone is expected to share in our commitment to avoid all accidents and incidents, which may cause personal injury, property damage or loss of any kind.
Every employee and contractor is expected to act safely at all times to ensure their own welfare and that of their fellow employees and others in the workplace.
We will ensure the safety of employees by:
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment, including safe plant and equipment.
- Ensuring all employees/contractors are not exposed to unmanaged or uncontrolled hazards
- Developing and implementing emergency and evacuation procedures
- Committing to continually improve Health and Safety Management practices
To achieve this we will:
- Comply with all relevant legislative regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- Systematically identify and control all hazards in our workplace. Where there are significant hazards we will take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate and or minimise these hazards to prevent any injury or damage.
- Inform all employees of these hazards and the hazard controls – this will be achieved through participation and consultation during staff meetings, Tool Box Talks & distribution of information via staff memos.
- Ensure all employees/contractors are properly trained and supervised.
- Inform all employees/contractors/visitors of emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Record and investigate all incidents in our workplace, and take all practicable steps to prevent these events from happening again.
- Carry out planned self-inspections, to monitor health and safety issues and to ensure continual improvement.
- Ensure ongoing consultation of all employees, their nominated representatives and/or unions, and contractors to allow for their participation regarding health and safety management.
The Director – Height Access Technology Ltd