IRATA Level 1, 2 and 3 Industrial Rope Technicians needed!
Height Access Technology Ltd is looking to recruit Level 1, 2 and 3 Industrial Rope Technicians for our expanding operations in Auckland.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required by the IRATA certification scheme; be conversant with relevant work techniques, with safety and efficiency being our prime considerations in our industrial environment.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Completing checks, documentation and induction training in relation to site safety;
- Ensuring equipment and tools are used correctly and maintained;
- Keeping a neat and acceptable appearance at all times
- Liaising with the Operations Manager/Team Leader, colleagues and customers in relation to jobs
- Adhering to safe work practices and policies and procedures at all times.
- Fall Prevention Awareness (Height Safety) training;
- L1 IRATA minimum requirement 6mths experience in the industrial rope access industry.
- L2 IRATA minimum 1 year & 1000hrs experience in the industrial rope access industry
- L3 IRATA minimum 2 years & 2000hrs experience in the industrial rope access industry
If you are friendly, motivated, hard working, with initiative, integrity and possess excellent time management skills then we need you to join our dynamic team.
Please contact Adrian van den Bemd, 09 4421556 or 021 370928 to make an appointment.
Wondering what working for Height Access might be like?
One of our crew talks about his experiences from working at Height Access.